LIN7C Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x LIN7C Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenLIN7C
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against LIN7C.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LIN7C
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenVelis are a family of small synaptic proteins that interact with other proteins at the post-synaptic density (PSD) of neuronal synapses. Velis contain the PDZ motif involved in recruiting cell adhesion molecules, receptors, and channels. Veli1 (also designated Lin-7A and MALS-1), Veli2 (also designated Lin-7B and MALS-2), and Veli3 (also designated Lin-7C and MALS-3) are mammalian homologs of C. elegans LIN-7. Veli proteins are ubiquitously expressed with high expression in brain, liver, and testis. Velis are localized at the synaptic junctions in neurons. Velis bind to CASK, a neurexin-binding protein highly concentrated in synapses, and Mint1, a binding partner with a vesicle trafficking protein.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsLIN 7 C; Lin 7 homolog C C. elegans; LIN 7 protein 3; LIN 7C; LIN7 protein 3; MALS 3; MALS3; Mammalian lin seven protein 3; Veli 3 protein; VELI3; Vertebrate lin 7 homolog 3; LIN7C_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameLIN7C Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetlin-7 homolog C (C. elegans), LIN7C and IDBG-36749 and ENSG00000148943 and 55327, this GO :0002011 and morphogenesis of an epithelial sheet and biological process this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005911 and cell-cell junction and cellular component this GO :0005923 and tight junction and cellular component this GO :0006887 and exocytosis and biological process this GO :0007269 and neurotransmitter secretion and biological process this GO :0008092 and cytoskeletal protein binding and molecular function this GO :0014069 and postsynaptic density and cellular component this GO :0015031 and protein transport and biological process this GO :0016323 and basolateral plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0019904 and protein domain specific binding and molecular function this GO :0030165 and PDZ domain binding and molecular function this GO :0043005 and neuron projection and cellular component this GO :0045202 and synapse and cellular component this GO :0045211 and postsynaptic membrane and cellular component this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component this GO :0097016 and L27 domain binding and molecular function this GO :0097025 and MPP7-DLG1-LIN7 complex and cellular component, L27 domain binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0008092: cytoskeletal protein binding and also this GO :0019904: protein domain specific binding and also this GO :0030165: PDZ domain binding and also this GO :0097016: L27 domain binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0008092: cytoskeletal protein binding, this GO :0019904: protein domain specific binding, this GO :0030165: PDZ domain binding, this GO :0097016: L27 domain binding, Cell surfaces, Lin7c and IDBG-195526 and ENSMUSG00000027162 and 22343, LIN7C and IDBG-636096 and ENSBTAG00000001460 and 510125
bs-11872R-A350 | LIN7C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-11872R-A488 | LIN7C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-11872R-A555 | LIN7C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
bs-11872R-A594 | LIN7C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 407.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11872R-A594
- Price407.12 USD
- Long nameLIN7C Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-LIN7C PAb ALEXA FLUOR 594
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative namelin-7 homolog C (C. elegans) (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 594
1. Gene info
- Long gene namelin-7 homolog C, crumbs cell polarity complex component
- Synonyms gene name
- lin-7 homolog C (C. elegans)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-09-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Crumbs complex
- PDZ domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedAllelic and haplotype association was found between both BDNF and adult ADHD, and LIN-7 and adult ADHD.Data show that mirtazapine caused substantial up-regulation of the Lin-7C/beta-catenin pathway in a metastatic squamous cell carcinomas (hSCCs) cell line and melanoma-derived cell line.analysis of the solution structure of the heterodimer composed of the L27 domains from LIN-2 and LIN-7LIN7C is a PDZ protein that interacts with human papillomavirus-16 E6 and forms a tripartite complex with MPP7 and DLG1, regulating the stability and localization of DLG1 to cell junctions.Overexpression of the Lin-7C gene in an OSCC cell clone does not contribute to underproliferation but results in a noninvasive phenotype with elevated beta-catenin expression.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11872R-A647 | LIN7C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 407.12 USD