LIF, human, Monoclonal Antibody, Mouse
LIF, human, Monoclonal Antibody, Mouse is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN555094 | LIF, human, Monoclonal Antibody, Mousesize: 100ug | 832.09 USD
- Catalog numberGEN555094
- Price832.09 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameLIF antisense RNA 1
- Discovery year2017-04-28
- Pubmed identfication
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedExpression of LIF protects the lung from lung injury and enhanced pathology during respiratory syncytial virus infection.Leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) in the mouse mammary gland may play a role during the first stage of mammary gland involution. LIF-induced mammary epithelium apoptosis could be mediated by Stat3 activation.LIF collaborates with insulin-like growth factor 1 in lung alveolar epithelium and vascular maturationThese results demonstrate that LIF is useful in the initiation of germline stem cell culture and suggest that LIF or a related cytokine is involved in the maturation of gonocytes into spermatogonia.LIF is a powerful tool to control neural differentiation and maintenance of stem cell-derived murine spiral ganglion neuron precursorsSuperovulation induced by GnRHa down regulates the expressions of ER, PR and the LIF mRNA on the mice of secretive phase endometrium.Data suggest LIF induces dynamic/complex network of changes in endometrium, changes that appear essential to reproduction; changes involve gene expression regulation for cytoskeletal proteins and proteins involved in chromatin assembly/disassembly.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Also known asLIF, human
- Other namesleukemia inhibitory factor isoform 1; Leukemia inhibitory factor; leukemia inhibitory factor; D factor; human interleukin in DA cells; melanoma-derived LPL inhibitor; differentiation-inducing factor; hepatocyte-stimulating factor III; cholinergic differentiation factor; differentiation-stimulating factor; differentiation inhibitory activity; leukemia inhibitory factor; Differentiation-stimulating factor; D factor; Melanoma-derived LPL inhibitor; MLPLI; INN: Emfilermin
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameLIF
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesLIF; LIF; CDF; DIA; HILDA; MLPLI; HILDA; LIF; D factor; MLPLI
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityHuman (Homo sapiens); Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearanceProtein G Purified-Liquid
- Storage and shippingFrozen
- Tested applications:Western Blot (WB)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameLIF, Monoclonal Antibody, Mouse
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameleukemia inhibitory factor, H. sapiens, monoclonal (Antibody to), Mouse
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetleukemia inhibitory factor, CDF and DIA and HILDA and MLPLI, LIF and IDBG-3968 and ENSG00000128342 and 3976, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Lif and IDBG-142317 and ENSMUSG00000034394 and 16878, LIF and IDBG-636335 and ENSBTAG00000007424 and 280840
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Cilostazol-d11 (OPC-13013-d11, Pletal-d11, 6-[4-(1-Cyclohexyl-1H-tetrazol-5-yl)butoxy]-3,4-dihydro-2(1H)-quinolinone)