LIF Human Monoclonal Antibody Mouse LIF
LIF Human Monoclonal Antibody Mouse LIF is available 2 times from Mybiosource labs
- FormProtein G Purified - Liquid
- Tested_applicationWestern Blot (WB)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MyBioSource they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameLIF, Monoclonal Antibody, Mouse[LIF]
- TechniqueAntibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameleukemia inhibitory factor, H. sapiens, monoclonal (Antibody to), Mouse[leukemia inhibitory factor]
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetleukemia inhibitory factor, CDF and DIA and HILDA and MLPLI, LIF and IDBG-3968 and ENSG00000128342 and 3976, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Lif and IDBG-142317 and ENSMUSG00000034394 and 16878, LIF and IDBG-636335 and ENSBTAG00000007424 and 280840
MBS555094 | LIF, Human, Monoclonal Antibody, Mouse[LIF]size: NA | Place ask USD
- Catalog numberMBS555094
- PricePlace ask USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameLIF antisense RNA 1
- Discovery year2017-04-28
- Pubmed identfication
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedprovides a structural template to understand the formation and orientation of the high-affinity signaling complex between LIF, LIF receptor, and gp130LIF enhances neural stem cell self-renewal in the context of ongoing proliferation induced by epidermal growth factor (EGF) and fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF-2).In embryonic deficient mice, preganglionic sympathetic neurons were reduced. (Leukemia inhibitory factor receptor beta)The bones of Fra-2-deficient newborn mice have giant osteoclasts, and signalling through leukaemia inhibitory factor (LIF) and its receptor is impaireds-SHIP associates with gp130, which forms a heterodimeric complex with the leukemia inhibitory factor receptor (LIFR).Review. The structure and function of the LIF-R gene and protein, mRNA processing, and its role in tumor cells are reviewed.LIFR signaling can exert negative regulatory effects on neurite extension and branching of sympathetic neurons
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
MBS555094 | LIF, Human, Monoclonal Antibody, Mouse[LIF]size: 0.1 mg | Place ask USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Recombinant Archaeoglobus fulgidus Pyruvate carboxylase subunit A pycA partial Pyruvate carboxylase subunit A pycA partial
Recombinant Archaeoglobus fulgidus Uncharacterized protein AF_0399 AF_0399 Uncharacterized protein AF_0399 AF_0399