LHRH Antibody, HRP Conjugated
1x LHRH Antibody, HRP Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- Long nameLHRH Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenLHRH
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against LHRH.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LHRH
- Gene ID number2796
- Swiss ProtP01148
- Tested applicationsIHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsIHC-P(1:100-500)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Goat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundStimulates the secretion of gonadotropins; it stimulates the secretion of both luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- SynonymsGRH; GNRH; HH12; LHRH; LNRH; Progonadoliberin-1; Progonadoliberin I; GNRH1
- Gene target
- Short nameLHRH Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameLHRH (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0456R-HRP | LHRH Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0456R-HRP
- Price428.05 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegonadotropin releasing hormone 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- leuteinizing-releasing hormone
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-12-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies