LFA3 Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
- Target antigenLFA3
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human, mouse, rat
- ImmunogenE. coli-derived human LFA3 recombinant protein (Position: F29-R215).
- Product configurationEach vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the LFA3 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe LFA3 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundCD58, or lymphocyte function-associated antigen 3 (LFA-3), is a cell adhesion molecule expressed on Antigen Presenting Cells (APC), particularly macrophages. It binds to CD2 (LFA-2) on T cells and is important in strengthening the adhesion between the T cells and Professional Antigen Presenting Cells. This adhesion occurs as part of the transitory initial encounters between T cells and Antigen Presenting Cells before T cell activation, when T cells are roaming the lymph nodes looking at the surface of APCs for peptide:MHC complexes the T-cell receptors are reactive to. The LFA3 gene is mapped to chromosome 1p13, which is the same location as CD2.
- Related articles1. Barbosa, J. A., Mentzer, S. J., Kamarck, M. E., Hart, J., Biro, P. A., Strominger, J. L., Burakoff, S. J. Gene mapping and somatic cell hybrid analysis of the role of human lymphocyte function-associated antigen-3 (LFA-3) in CTL-target cell interactions. J. Immun. 136: 3085-3091, 1986. 2. Sewell, W. A., Palmer, R. W., Spurr, N. K., Sheer, D., Brown, M. H., Bell, Y., Crumpton, M. J. The human LFA-3 gene is located at the same chromosome band as the gene for its receptor CD2. Immunogenetics 28: 278-282, 1988. 3. Wang, J., Smolyar, A., Tan, K., Liu, J., Kim, M., Sun, Z. J., Wagner, G., Reinherz, E. L. Structure of a heterophilic adhesion complex between the human CD2 and CD58 (LFA-3) counterreceptors. Cell 97: 791-803, 1999.
- Gene NameCD58
- Protein NameLymphocyte function-associated antigen 3
- Gene Full NameCD58 molecule
- SynonymsAG3 | CD58 | CD58 antigen | CD58 molecule | LFA 3 | LFA-3 | LFA3 | P19256
- Uniprot IDP19256
- Entrez GeneID965
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameLFA3 Antibody
- Alternative nameLFA3 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
RP1106 | LFA3 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 373.6 USD
Recombinant Thioalkalivibrio sp Queuine tRNA ribosyltransferase tgt Queuine tRNA ribosyltransferase tgt