Levine Eosin Methylene Blue Agar Medium
Levine Eosin Methylene Blue Agar Medium is available 2 times from Himedia labs
- DescriptionLevine Eosin-Methylene Blue Agar Medium is light pink to purple homogeneous free flowing powder recommended for the isolation, enumeration and differentiation of members of Enterobacteriaceae
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label
- StorageLevine Eosin-Methylene Blue Agar Medium should be stored between 10-30°C
- UsesLaboratory Chemicals, Analytical Purpose, Biochemical Analysis
- Personal ProtectionAvoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid inhalation of vapour or mist. Normal measures for preventive fire protection.
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- Additional descriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- Gene target
- Short nameLevine Eosin-Methylene Agar Medium
- Alternative nameLevine Eosin-Methylene Blue media gelling agent Medium
- Alternative techniquecellculture
MU022-12X100G | Levine Eosin-Methylene Blue Agar Mediumsize: 12X100G | 193.25 USD
MU022-5X500G | Levine Eosin-Methylene Blue Agar Mediumsize: 5X500G | 196.94 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR