Lectin-like Oxidized Ldl Receptor (OLR1) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Human Polyclonal (N- terminus) antibody
Lectin-like Oxidized Ldl Receptor (OLR1) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Human Polyclonal (N- terminus) antibody is available 1 time from Genways labs
- Old catalog number18-464-435895
- Storage temperaturestore cold
- Expiry date1 y
- Categoryresearch antibodies, ELISAs, recombinant proteins, vectors and reagents for laboratory use
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by genways they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Testgenways supplies antibodies that are for research of human proteins.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by genways. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. genways adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Latin nameOryctolagus cuniculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameLectin-like Oxidized Ldl Receptor (OLR1) Rabbit antibody anti- Polyclonal (N- terminus) antibody
- Techniqueanti-Human, Polyclonal, Antibody, Rabbit, anti
- Alternative nameLectin-like Oxidized Ldl Receptor (oxidized low density lipoprotein (lectin-like) receptor 1) production species: rabbit (Antibody to) to and antibody to-H. sapiens polyclonal (N- terminus) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals
- Alternative to gene targetoxidized low density lipoprotein (lectin-like) receptor 1, CLEC8A and LOX1 and LOXIN and SCARE1 and SLOX1, OLR1 and IDBG-18612 and ENSG00000173391 and 4973, this GO :0005041 and low-density lipoprotein receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006508 and proteolysis and biological process this GO :0006898 and receptor-mediated endocytosis and biological process this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0007159 and leukocyte cell-cell adhesion and biological process this GO :0007596 and blood coagulation and biological process this GO :0008015 and blood circulation and biological process this GO :0008219 and cell death and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component this GO :0030246 and carbohydrate binding and molecular function this GO :0042157 and lipoprotein metabolic process and biological process this GO :0042542 and response to hydrogen peroxide and biological process this GO :0043231 and intracellular membrane-bounded organelle and cellular component this GO :0043235 and receptor complex and cellular component this GO :0045121 and membrane raft and cellular component this GO :0050900 and leukocyte migration and biological process this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component, carbohydrate binding, this GO :0005041: low-density lipoprotein receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0030246: carbohydrate binding, this GO :0005041: low-density lipoprotein receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0030246: carbohydrate binding, nuclei, Olr1 and IDBG-192019 and ENSMUSG00000030162 and 108078, OLR1 and IDBG-639562 and ENSBTAG00000004547 and 281368
GWB-1B057B | Lectin-like Oxidized Ldl Receptor (OLR1) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Human Polyclonal (N- terminus) antibodysize: 1 x 1 vial | 740.52 USD
- Catalog numberGWB-1B057B
- Price740.52 USD
- Size1 x 1 vial
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameoxidized low density lipoprotein receptor 1
- Synonyms gene name
- oxidised low density lipoprotein (lectin-like) receptor 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-01-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Scavenger receptors
- C-type lectin domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-gene interaction, gene-environment interaction, and genetic testing. (HuGE Navigator)LOX-1 is extensively expressed in the proliferated intima of grafted veins and in advanced atherosclerotic carotid arteries. Further, LOX-1 is colocalized with apoptotic cells.follicular atresia is not under the exclusive control of apoptosis and LOX-1-dependent autophagy represents an alternate form of programmed cell deathObese women have higher sLOX-1 levels, which may reflect increased LOX-1 expression in adipose tissue.synovial fluid sLOX-1 levels were independently and positively associated with disease severity in knee osteoarthritis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies