LAP3 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x LAP3 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenLAP3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against LAP3.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LAP3
- Gene ID Number51056
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenLAP3 (leucine aminopeptidase 3), also known as LAPEP or PEPS, is a 519 amino acid protein that localizes to the cytoplasm and belongs to the peptidase M17 family. Existing as a homohexamer, LAP3 uses zinc as a cofactor to catalyze the release of an N-terminal proline from a target peptide and is, therefore, involved in the processing and turnover of intracellular proteins. Multiple isoforms of LAP3 exist due to alternative splicing events. The gene encoding LAP3 maps to human chromosome 4, which houses nearly 6% of the human genome and has the largest gene deserts (regions of the genome with no protein encoding genes) of all of the human chromosomes. Defects in some of the genes located on chromosome 4 are associated with Huntington's disease, Ellis-van Creveld syndrome, methylmalonic acidemia and polycystic kidney disease.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsCytosol aminopeptidase; LAP 3; LAP; LAPEP; Leucine aminopeptidase 3; Leucyl aminopeptidase; PEPS; Peptidase S; Proline aminopeptidase; Prolyl aminopeptidase; AMPL_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameLAP3 Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-7687R-A350 | LAP3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350100ul 406.05 USD
bs-7687R-A488 | LAP3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488100ul 406.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-7687R-A488
- Price406.05 USD
- Long nameLAP3 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-LAP3 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 488
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 488
- Excitation emission499nm/519nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. Alexa Fluor 488 has the same range to that of fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC), yet the LAP3 Antibody, has a very high photo stability. As a result of this photo stability, it has turned into an antibody for fluorescent microscopy and FACS FLOW cytometry. It is distinguished in the FL1 of a FACS-Calibur or FACScan. Also Alexa Fluor 488 is pH stable. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 488
- Alternative nameLAP3 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 488
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameleucine aminopeptidase 3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- peptidase S
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
2. Gene info
- Long gene namesymbol withdrawn, see LAP3
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-7687R-A555 | LAP3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555100ul 406.05 USD
bs-7687R-A594 | LAP3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594100ul 406.05 USD
bs-7687R-A647 | LAP3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647100ul 406.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR