Lactobacilli HiVeg Broth
Lactobacilli HiVeg Broth is available 1 time from Himedia labs
MV368-4X500G | Lactobacilli HiVeg Brothsize: 4X500G | 181.13 USD
- DescriptionLactobacilli HiVeg Broth, also known as Elliker Broth HiVeg, is used for cultivating Streptococci and Lactobacilli of importance in the dairy industry
- Shelf lifeUse before expiry date on the label
- Storage TemperatureStore Lactobacilli HiVeg Broth between 10-30°C
- Appearance of powderCream to yellow coloured homogeneous free flowing powder
- UsesLaboratory Chemicals, Analytical Purpose, Biochemical Analysis For InVitro Diagnostic Use
- Personal ProtectionWear respiratory protection. Avoid breathing vapours, mist or gas. Ensure adequate ventilation.
- Toxicological InformationNA
- OrederingTo order Lactobacilli HiVeg Broth , please use the Cat. Nr. MV368-4X500G and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for Lactobacilli HiVeg Broth
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameLactobacilli HiVeg Broth
- Alternative nameLactobacilli HiVeg liquid media base