KNG1-HA Adenovirus (Human)
KNG1-HA Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
102742A | KNG1-HA Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 490.95 USD
- Catalog number102742A
- Price490.95 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namekininogen 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1990-07-26
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Cystatins, type 3
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedHigh molecular weight kininogen (HKa) mimics lipopolysaccharides by triggering a paracrine pathway in monocytes that depends on TNF-alpha and IL-1beta. Upregulation of tissue factor in monocytes by cleaved HKa is dependent on TNF-alpha and IL-1beta.transcriptional activation of the interleukin-8 promoter by bradykinin involves the prostanoid-independent activation of nuclear factor-kappaB, and prostanoid-dependent activation of activating protein-1 and nuclear factor-interleukin-6Heat shock protein 90 catalyzes activation of the prekallikrein-kininogen complex in the absence of factor XII.Observational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)expression of ACE is lowest in elderly women, despite the presence of similar BK degradation in pericardial fluid
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using KNG1-HA Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: BC060039
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe KNG1-HA Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageKNG1-HA Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameKNG1-HA Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative namekininogen 1-HA Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
- Alternative to gene targetkininogen 1, BDK and BK and KNG, KNG1 and IDBG-69059 and ENSG00000113889 and 3827, zinc ion binding, Extracellular, KNG1 and IDBG-634652 and ENSBTAG00000005122 and 280833
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp