KLK2-HA Adenovirus (Human)
KLK2-HA Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using KLK2-HA Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: BC005196
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Additional informationThe KLK2-HA Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Shipping handling and storageKLK2-HA Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameKLK2-HA Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameKLK2-HA Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
102619A | KLK2-HA Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 503.19 USD
- Catalog number102619A
- Price503.19 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namekallikrein related peptidase 2
- Synonyms gene name
- kallikrein 2, prostatic
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1988-08-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMedmechanism dissection shows that KLK2 may cooperate with the AR coregulator, ARA70, to enhance AR transactivation that may result in alteration of prostate cancer formationPSA and kallikrein 2 transcripts in the peripheral blood of prostate cancer patients during barchytherapy could serve as a predictor of biochemiacl outcome.Associations observed in young, healthy men between the seminal plasma and serum concentrations of hK2 and PSA and several genetic variants in KLK2 and KLK3 could be useful to refine models of PSA cutoff values in prostate cancer testing.Alteration of cellular junctions in benign prostatic hyperplasia could contribute to the presence of luminal epithelial secreted proteins PSA and KLK2 in the stromal compartment.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene