KLHL36 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
KLHL36 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKLHL36
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KLHL36.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KLHL36/C16orf44
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenC16orf44 is a 616 amino acid protein that contains six Kelch repeats, one BTB/POZ domain and one BTB/Kelch associated (BACK) domain. C16orf44 is believed to play a role in protein ubiquitination and may function as a substrate-specific adapter of an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex. E3 ligases accept a ubiquitin residue from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme and immediately transfer that residue to a protein that is targeted for degradation. Specifically, C16orf44 interacts with CUL-3, a member of the cullin family of mediators that participate in the selective targeting of proteins for ubiquitin-mediated proteolysis. Due to alternative splicing events, two isoforms of C16orf44 are expressed.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsKelch like 36; Kelch like protein 36; kelch-like 36 Drosophila; Kelch-like protein 36; KLH36_HUMAN; KLHL 36; KLHL-36.
- Gene target
- Short nameKLHL36 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9628R-A350 | KLHL36 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9628R-A350
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namekelch like family member 36
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 16 open reading frame 44
- kelch-like 36 (Drosophila)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-12-19
- Entrez gene record
- BTB domain containing
- Kelch like
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9628R-A488 | KLHL36 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9628R-A555 | KLHL36 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9628R-A594 | KLHL36 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9628R-A647 | KLHL36 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD