Kir6.2 (Inward rectifier K+ channel Kir6.2, ATP-sensitive K+ channel Kir6.2, KCNJ11) Antibody
Kir6.2 (Inward rectifier K+ channel Kir6.2, ATP-sensitive K+ channel Kir6.2, KCNJ11) Antibody is available 0 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Alternative name1Anti-Kir6.2 (Inward rectifier K+ channel Kir6.2, ATP-sensitive K+ channel Kir6.2, KCNJ11)
- Alternative name2Kir6.2 (Inward rectifier K+ channel Kir6.2, ATP-sensitive K+ channel Kir6.2, KCNJ11)
- Alternative name3Kir6.2 (Inward rectifier K+ channel Kir6.2, ATP-sensitive K+ channel Kir6.2, KCNJ11)
- Alternative name4Kir6.2
- Alternative name5Anti -Kir6.2 (Inward rectifier K+ channel Kir6.2, ATP-sensitive K+ channel Kir6.2, KCNJ11)
- Other namesKir6.2; N/A; potassium inwardly-rectifying channel, subfamily J, member 11; N/A; N/A
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesKCNJ11; N/A; Kir6.2; N/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismHost: Rabbit; Source: Rat
- Species reactivityRat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityRecognizes rat Kir6.2. Does not crossreact with Kir6.1 Species sequence homology: mouse-100%l; human- 12/14.
- Purification methodAffinity Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.4, 1% BSA, 0.025% sodium azidebefore the addition of glycerol to 40%.
- Storage and shippingStore at 4 degrees Celsius for short term storage.. Long-term storage should be done after aliquoting the item and freezing the aliqotes at -20 degrees Celsius. Under these conditions the aliquots will be stable for at least one year if kept at -20 °C. For maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and prior to removing the cap. Further dilutions can be made in assay buffer.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameKir6.2 (Inward rectifier K+ channel Kir6.2, ATP-sensitive K+ channel Kir6.2, KCNJ11) Antibody
- Alternative nameKir6.2 (Inward rectifier K+ channel Kir6.2, adenosine triphosphate-sensitive K+ channel Kir6.2, KCNJ11) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp