KIF21A-His Adenovirus (Human)
KIF21A-His Adenovirus (Human) is available 1 time from Abm adinovirus labs
- Shipping handling and storageKIF21A-His Adenovirus (Human) should be stored according to label on the vial.
- Additional informationThe KIF21A-His Adenovirus (Human) could be additionally purified if wanted from the customer. Please contact our sales representative to obtain more information.
- Detection and sensitivityBefore using KIF21A-His Adenovirus (Human) please read the package insert. It is intended for Human reactivity. Accession Number: NM_017641
- Product typeAdenovirus
- Performance and applicationsPlease contact Gentaur's support by livechat, email or phone in order to receive the requested information. The product is for research use only.
- Gene target
- Short nameKIF21A-His Adenovirus ( )
- Alternative nameKIF21A-histidine Adenovirus (H. sapiens)
102221A | KIF21A-His Adenovirus (Human)size: 250ul | 1746.46 USD
- Catalog number102221A
- Price1746.46 USD
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namekinesin family member 21A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- fibrosis of the extraocular muscles, congenital, 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-10-08
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- WD repeat domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- PubMeda heterozygous 15-nucleotide deletion, PHOX2B 1124del15, resulting in loss of 5 alanine residues in the alanine repeat, was found in a daughter with muscle palsy and her father with normal traits, but was not found in her mother with muscle palsyExpression of RRP1B, PCNT, KIF21A and ADRB2 in leucocytes of Down's syndrome subjects, was analyzed.These results suggest that KIF21A regulates the distribution of Kank1 and that KIF21A mutations associated with congenital fibrosis of the extraocular muscles type 1 enhanced the accumulation of Kank1 in the membrane fraction.Mutation in cpg island of KIF21A is associated with congenital fibrosis of the extraocular muscles patientsOur 16-patient sample suggests that KIF21A and PHOX2A sequence variation does not have a role in common forms of congenital incomitant vertical strabismus.patients with congenital fibrosis of the extraocular muscles type I patients from consanguineous Saudi Arabian families do not have KIF21A mutationsThe diffuse and widespread expression of KIF21A in the developing human and mouse central and peripheral nervous system as well as in extraocular muscle does not account for the restricted ocular phenotype observed in Congenital fibrosis of the extraocular muscles type 1.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene