KCNV2 Antibody Conjugated
KCNV2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNV2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNV2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KCNV2
- Gene ID number169522
- Swiss ProtQ8TDN2
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundPotassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity by shifting the threshold and the half-maximal activation to more negative values.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsKv8.2; RCD3B; KV11.1; Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily V member 2; Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv8.2; KCNV2
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-16921R-Biotin | KCNV2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-16921R-Cy3 | KCNV2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-16921R-Cy5 | KCNV2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-16921R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameKCNV2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameKCNV2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameKCNV2 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepotassium voltage-gated channel modifier subfamily V member 2
- Synonyms gene name
- potassium channel, subfamily V, member 2
- potassium channel, voltage gated modifier subfamily V, member 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-11-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Potassium voltage-gated channels
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedWe conclude that nucleotide changes in evolutionary conserved crx binding site could impact retina-specific expression levels of Kcnv2.Results demonstrate that altered potassium subunit function influences epilepsy susceptibility and implicate Kcnv2 as an epilepsy gene.two pore mutations (W467G and G478R) led to the formation of nonconducting heteromeric Kv2.1/Kv8.2 channelsData show that total Kv11.1 alpha subunit protein is more abundant in neonatal heart and is distributed throughout both adult and neonatal ventricles with greater abundance in epicardia.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-16921R-Cy5.5 | KCNV2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-16921R-Cy7 | KCNV2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-16921R-FITC | KCNV2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-16921R-HRP | KCNV2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD