KCNJ5 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
KCNJ5 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNJ5
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNJ5.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KCNJ5
- Gene ID Number3762
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenPotassium channels are present in most mammalian cells, where they participate in a wide range of physiologic responses. The protein encoded by this gene is an integral membrane protein and inward-rectifier type potassium channel. The encoded protein, which has a greater tendency to allow potassium to flow into a cell rather than out of a cell, is controlled by G-proteins. It may associate with two other G-protein-activated potassium channels to form a heteromultimeric pore-forming complex. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Synonymsinwardly rectying subfamily J member 5; Cardiac ATP sensitive potassium channel; Cardiac inward rectier; CIR; G protein activated inward rectier potassium channel 4; G protein-activated inward rectier potassium channel 4; GIRK 4; GIRK-4; GIRK4; Heart KATP channel; Inward rectier K+ channel Kir3.4; Inward rectier K+ channel KIR3.4; IRK-4; IRK5_HUMAN; KATP 1; KATP-1; KATP1; KCNJ 5; Kcnj5; KIR 3.4; KIR3.4; Potassium channel; Potassium channel inwardly rectying subfamily J member 5; Potassium inwardly rectying channel J5; Potassium inwardly rectying channel subfamily J member 5.
- Gene target
- Short nameKCNJ5 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9931R-A350 | KCNJ5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9931R-A350
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepotassium voltage-gated channel subfamily J member 5
- Synonyms gene name
- potassium inwardly-rectifying channel, subfamily J, member 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-04-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily J
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThe activation of atrial and ventricular K(ATP) channels enhances arrhythmogenicity, suggesting that such activation may contribute to reentrant arrhythmias in ischemic hearts.An investigation into the GIRK4 genotypes revealed that each of the four common polymorphisms examined (rs2604204, rs4937391, rs6590367 and rs11221497) are significantly associated with metabolic syndrome in the Uygurian population,and this association may be influenced by age.Aldosterone-producing adenoma patients with the somatic KCNJ5 mutations showed a higher production of aldosterone than those without such mutations, which translates in a higher lateralization index.new insight into the pathogenesis of aldosterone-producing adenomas (APAs) and inherited primary aldosteronism; the role of mutations in the potassium channel KCNJ5 in these disorders (Review)Somatic mutations found in KCNJ5, ATP1A1, and ATP2B3 appear to be the driving forces for a higher aldosterone production and proliferations of glomerulosa cells.Rs3740835(C/A) polymorphism may be associated with unilateral primary aldosteronism(PA) not with bilateral PA.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular functionvoltage-gated potassium channel activity involved in atrial cardiac muscle cell action potential repolarization
- Entrez Gene
bs-9931R-A488 | KCNJ5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9931R-A555 | KCNJ5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9931R-A594 | KCNJ5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9931R-A647 | KCNJ5 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR