KCNG3 Antibody Conjugated
KCNG3 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNG3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNG3.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KCNG3
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundVoltage-gated potassium (Kv) channels represent the most complex class of voltage-gated ion channels from both functional and structural standpoints. Their diverse functions include regulating neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion, neuronal excitability, epithelial electrolyte transport, smooth muscle contraction, and cell volume. This gene encodes a member of the potassium channel, voltage-gated, subfamily G. This member is a gamma subunit functioning as a modulatory molecule. Alternative splicing results in two transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsKCNG 3; Kcng3; KCNG3_HUMAN; KV10.1; Kv10.1a; Kv10.1b; KV6.3; OTTHUMP00000201478; OTTHUMP00000201479; Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily G member 3; Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily G member 3; Voltage gated potassium channel 6.3; Voltage gated potassium channel Kv10.1; Voltage gated potassium channel subunit Kv10.1; Voltage gated potassium channel subunit Kv6.3; Voltage gated potassium channel subunit Kv6.4; Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv10.1; Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv6.3.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12175R-Biotin | KCNG3 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12175R-Cy3 | KCNG3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12175R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameKCNG3 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the KCNG3 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameKCNG3 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameKCNG3 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepotassium voltage-gated channel modifier subfamily G member 3
- Synonyms gene name
- potassium voltage-gated channel, subfamily G, member 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Potassium voltage-gated channels
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12175R-Cy5 | KCNG3 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12175R-Cy5.5 | KCNG3 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12175R-Cy7 | KCNG3 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12175R-FITC | KCNG3 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12175R-HRP | KCNG3 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12175R-PE | KCNG3 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies