KCNF1 Antibody Conjugated
7x KCNF1 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNF1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNF1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KCNF1
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundKCNF1 is a multi-pass membrane-bound protein that acts as an ion channel and is generally expressed as a heterotetramer of potassium channeling proteins. Formerly known as kH1, KCNF1 is usually found as a heteromer with three other potassium channel proteins, KCNG3, KV6.3 and KCNV2. As a potassium channel protein, KCNF1 plays a role in regulating apoptosis and proliferation of pulmonary artery smooth muscle (PASM) cells. Bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs) restrict proliferation and can induce apoptosis in normal human PASM cells and will upregulate expression of KCNF1 in PASM cells in vitro. KCNF1 is expressed in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsIK 8; IK8; KCNF 1; KCNF; Kcnf1; KCNF1_HUMAN; kH 1; kH1; KV5.1; Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily F member 1; MGC33316; Potassium channel KH1; Potassium channel Kv5.1; Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily F member 1; Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily F member 1; Voltage gated potassium channel subunit Kv5.1; Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv5.1.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12173R-Biotin | KCNF1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-12173R-Cy3 | KCNF1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-12173R-Cy5 | KCNF1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-12173R-Cy5.5 | KCNF1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-12173R-Cy7 | KCNF1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12173R-Cy7
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameKCNF1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameKCNF1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameKCNF1 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepotassium voltage-gated channel modifier subfamily F member 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- potassium voltage-gated channel, subfamily F, member 1
- potassium channel, voltage gated subfamily F, member 1
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-03-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Potassium voltage-gated channels
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-12173R-FITC | KCNF1 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-12173R-HRP | KCNF1 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies