KCNE4 Antibody Conjugated
KCNE4 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNE4
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNE4.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KCNE4
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundVoltage-gated potassium (Kv) channels represent the most complex class of voltage-gated ion channels from both functional and structural standpoints. Their diverse functions include regulating neurotransmitter release, heart rate, insulin secretion, neuronal excitability, epithelial electrolyte transport, smooth muscle contraction, and cell volume. This gene encodes a member of the potassium channel, voltage-gated, isk-related subfamily. This member is a type I membrane protein, and a beta subunit that assembles with a potassium channel alpha-subunit to modulate the gating kinetics and enhance stability of the multimeric complex. This gene is prominently expressed in the embryo and in adult uterus. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsMinimum potassium ion channel related peptide 3; MinK related peptide 3; Potassium channel subunit beta MiRP3; Potassium voltage gated channel subfamily E member 4; KCNE4_HUMAN.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-12172R-Biotin | KCNE4 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12172R-Cy3 | KCNE4 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12172R-Cy5 | KCNE4 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12172R-Cy5.5 | KCNE4 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-12172R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameKCNE4 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameKCNE4 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameKCNE4 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepotassium voltage-gated channel subfamily E regulatory subunit 4
- Synonyms gene name
- potassium voltage-gated channel, Isk-related family, member 4
- potassium channel, voltage gated subfamily E regulatory beta subunit 4
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-05-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Potassium voltage-gated channel regulatory subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedKCNE4 beta-subunit has a drastic inhibitory effect on currents generated by Kv1.1 and Kv1.3 potassium channelsKCNE4 (potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily E member 4), but not KCNE2, functions as an inhibitory Kv1.3 partner in leukocytes.Based upon previous studies and the present results, it is concluded that both hKCNE4 and mKCNE4 have a drastic inhibitory impact on both hKCNQ1 and mKCNQ1 currents.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-12172R-Cy7 | KCNE4 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12172R-FITC | KCNE4 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-12172R-HRP | KCNE4 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-12172R-PE | KCNE4 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD
GTF2B, NT (GTF2B, TF2B, TFIIB, Transcription initiation factor IIB, General transcription factor TFIIB, S300-II) Antibody
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies