KCNE2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
KCNE2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenKCNE2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against KCNE2.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human KCNE2
- Gene ID Number9992
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenAncillary protein that assembles as a beta subunit with a voltage-gated potassium channel complex of pore-forming alpha subunits. Modulates the gating kinetics and enhances stability of the channel complex. Associated with KCNH2/HERG is proposed to form the rapidly activating component of the delayed rectifying potassium current in heart (IKr). May associate with KCNQ2 and/or KCNQ3 and modulate the native M-type current. May associate with KCNQ1/KVLTQ1 and elicit a voltage-independent current. May associate with HCN1 and HCN2 and increase potassium current.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsATFB4; cardiac voltage gated potassium channel accessory subunit 2; Kcne2; KCNE2_HUMAN; LQT5; LQT6; minimum potassium ion channel related peptide 1; Minimum potassium ion channel-related peptide 1 antibody minK related peptide 1; MinK-related peptide 1; MIRP1; Potassium channel subunit beta MiRP1; potassium channel subunit, MiRP1; potassium voltage gated channel subfamily E member 2; potassium voltage gated channel, Isk related family, member 2; Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily E member 2; voltage-gated K+ channel subunit MIRP1.
- Gene target
- Short nameKCNE2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9930R-A350 | KCNE2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9930R-A488 | KCNE2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9930R-A555 | KCNE2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9930R-A594 | KCNE2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9930R-A594
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namepotassium voltage-gated channel subfamily E regulatory subunit 2
- Synonyms gene name
- potassium voltage-gated channel, Isk-related family, member 2
- potassium channel, voltage gated subfamily E regulatory beta subunit 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-05-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Potassium voltage-gated channel regulatory subunits
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedalthough KCNE1 relies on KCNQ1 coassembly for more efficient cell surface expression, KCNE2 can independently traffic to the cell surface, thus becoming available for substituting KCNE1 in the IKs channel complexKCNE variants reveal a critical role of the beta subunit carboxyl terminus in PKA-dependent regulation of the IKs potassium channel, KCNQ1.The accelerated inactivation time course of HERG/MiRP1(V65M) channels may decrease I(Kr) current density of myocardial cells, thereby impairing the ability of myocytes to repolarize in response to sudden membrane depolarizations such as extrasystoles.KCNE2 protein is expressed in ventricles, and it can play diverse roles in ventricular electrical activity under (patho)physiological conditions.results show that MiRP1 is largely alpha helical and that the predicted transmembrane and intracellular domains in particular require extensive hydrophobic interaction for adoption of ordered, non-aggeegated structureKCNE2 plays a role in normal function of native I(to) channel complex in human heart, M54T and I57T variants lead to gain of function of I(to), contributing to generating potential arrhythmogeneity and pathogenesis for inherited fatal rhythm disorders.KCNE2 has been widely studied since its role in the heart was discovered; it is association with inherited and acquired human Long QT syndrome; physiological analyses together with genetics studies have uncovered a startling array of functions for KCNE2, in the heart, stomach, thyroid and choroid plexus. [Review]
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9930R-A647 | KCNE2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR