Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody
8x Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody found in abbex
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
abx109950 | Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibodysize: 100 μg | 517.54 USD
abx109951 | Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibodysize: 100 μg | 517.54 USD
abx105603 | Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody (Biotin)size: 100 μg | 517.54 USD
abx105602 | Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody (Biotin)size: 100 μg | 517.54 USD
abx107020 | Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 517.54 USD
- Catalog numberabx107020
- Price517.54 USD
- Size100 μg
- TargetJunctional adhesion molecule B Antibody
- Descriptioncell adhesion molecules play a role in cell growth and activation and are often identified by WB or ELISA as in the Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody (FITC). Whole adhesion and interacting molecules are present in lysates used as reference for ELISA quantification of these molecules and their subunits.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This abbex Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. abbex FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameJunctional adhesion molecule B Antibody (FITC)
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameJunctional adhesion molecule B (Antibody to) (fluorecein)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namejunctional adhesion molecule 2
- Synonyms gene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-04-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- I-set domain containing
- CD molecules
- V-set domain containing
- Ig-like cell adhesion molecule family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
abx107021 | Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 517.54 USD
abx108441 | Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody (HRP)size: 100 μg | 517.54 USD
abx108442 | Junctional adhesion molecule B Antibody (HRP)size: 100 μg | 517.54 USD