Jak3 Tyr980 Tyr981 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
Jak3 Tyr980 Tyr981 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-3208R-A350 | Jak3 (Tyr980 + Tyr981) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.38 USD
bs-3208R-A488 | Jak3 (Tyr980 + Tyr981) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.38 USD
bs-3208R-A555 | Jak3 (Tyr980 + Tyr981) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.38 USD
bs-3208R-A594 | Jak3 (Tyr980 + Tyr981) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.38 USD
- Catalog numberbs-3208R-A594
- Price410.38 USD
- Long nameJak3 (Tyr980 + Tyr981) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-Jak3 Tyr980 + Tyr981 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 594
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 594
- Excitation emission590nm/617nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR® 594
- ConjugatedAlexa conjugate 1
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 594
- Alternative nameJanus kinase 3 (Tyr980 and Tyr981) (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 594
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
bs-3208R-A647 | Jak3 (Tyr980 + Tyr981) Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.38 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenJak3 Tyr980 + Tyr981
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Jak3 Tyr980 + Tyr981.
- Modification SiteTyr980 + Tyr981
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Immunogen range971-990/1124
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Cell membrane
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human Jak3 around the phosphorylation site of Tyr980/981
- Gene ID Number3718
- Swiss ProtP52333
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenNon-receptor tyrosine kinase involved in various processes such as cell growth, development, or differentiation. Mediates essential signaling events in both innate and adaptive immunity and plays a crucial role in hematopoiesis during T-cells development. In the cytoplasm, plays a pivotal role in signal transduction via its association with type I receptors sharing the common subunit gamma such as IL2R, IL4R, IL7R, IL9R, IL15R and IL21R. Following ligand binding to cell surface receptors, phosphorylates specific tyrosine residues on the cytoplasmic tails of the receptor, creating docking sites for STATs proteins. Subsequently, phosphorylates the STATs proteins once they are recruited to the receptor. Phosphorylated STATs then form homodimer or heterodimers and translocate to the nucleus to activate gene transcription. For example, upon IL2R activation by IL2, JAK1 and JAK3 molecules bind to IL2R beta (IL2RB) and gamma chain (IL2RG) subunits inducing the tyrosine phosphorylation of both receptor subunits on their cytoplasmic domain. Then, STAT5A AND STAT5B are recruited, phosphorylated and activated by JAK1 and JAK3. Once activated, dimerized STAT5 translocates to the nucleus and promotes the transcription of specific target genes in a cytokine-specific fashion.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsJAKL; LJAK; JAK-3; L-JAK; JAK3_HUMAN; Tyrosine-protein kinase JAK3; Janus kinase 3; Leukocyte janus kinase; JAK3
- Gene target
- Short nameJak3 (Tyr980 + Tyr981) Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetJanus kinase 3, JAK-3 and JAK3_HUMAN and JAKL and L-JAK and LJAK, JAK3 and IDBG-37201 and ENSG00000105639 and 3718, transferase activity, Plasma membranes, Jak3 and IDBG-166648 and ENSMUSG00000031805 and 16453, BT.44422 and IDBG-641863 and ENSBTAG00000020904 and 538276
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp