ITM2C Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
ITM2C Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-11859R-A350 | ITM2C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-11859R-A488 | ITM2C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-11859R-A555 | ITM2C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-11859R-A594 | ITM2C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-11859R-A647 | ITM2C Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenITM2C
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ITM2C.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ITM2C
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenNegative regulator of beta amyloid peptide production. May inhibit the processing of APP by blocking its access to alpha-and beta-secretase. Binding to the beta-secretase-cleaved APP C-terminal fragment is negligible, suggesting that ITM2C is a poor gamma-secretase cleavage inhibitor. May play a role in TNF-induced cell death and neuronal differentiation.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsBRI3; BRICD2C; BRICHOS domain containing 2C; Cerebral protein 14; CT-BRI3; E25; E25C ; Integral membrane protein 2C; Integral membrane protein 3; Itm2c; ITM2C_HUMAN; ITM3 antibodyNPD018; Transmembrane protein BRI3.
- Gene target
- Short nameITM2C Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies