ITGA6 Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS128844 | ITGA6 Antibodysize: 200ug | 773.79 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-ITGA6
- Alternative name2ITGA6
- Alternative name3ITGA6
- Alternative name4ITGA6
- Alternative name5N/A
- Other namesIntegrin alpha-6; Integrin alpha-6; integrin alpha-6; integrin alpha6B; CD49 antigen-like family member F; integrin, alpha 6; CD49 antigen-like family member F; VLA-6; CD_antigen: CD49fCleaved into the following 3 chains:Integrin alpha-6 heavy chain; Integrin alpha-6 light chain; Processed integrin alpha-6; Alpha6p
- Gene nameITGA6
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesITGA6; ITGA6; CD49f; VLA-6; ITGA6B; Alpha6p
- Immunoglobulin isotypeN/A
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismRabbit
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityN/A
- Purification methodN/A
- Storage and shippingLyophilized antibodies may be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius and at -20 for long term storage. Antibodies in liquid form can be shipped and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol has to added and the vial must be stored at -20°C.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameITGA6 Antibody
- Alternative nameintegrin, a 6 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetintegrin, alpha 6, CD49f and ITGA6B and VLA-6, ITGA6 and IDBG-75102 and ENSG00000091409 and 3655, metal ion binding, Cell surfaces, Itga6 and IDBG-179059 and ENSMUSG00000027111 and 16403, BT.102259 and IDBG-640606 and ENSBTAG00000017266 and 535043