ITFG3 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
ITFG3 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenITFG3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against ITFG3.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ITFG3/C16orf9
- Gene ID Number83986
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenIntegrins are heterodimers composed of noncovalently associated transmembrane Alpha and Beta subunits. The sixteen Alpha and eight Beta subunits heterodimerize to produce more than 20 different receptors. Certain integrins can also bind to soluble ligands such as Fibrinogen, or to counter-receptors on adjacent cells, such as the intracellular adhesion molecules (ICAMs), leading to aggregation of cells. In addition to mediating cell adhesion and cytoskeletal organization, Integrins function as signaling receptors. Signals transduced by Integrins play a role in many biological processes, including cell growth, differentiation, migration and apoptosis. ITFG3 (Integrin alpha FG-GAP repeat containing 3), also known as C16orf9, is a 552 amino acid single-pass transmembrane protein that contains FG-GAP repeats, a motif commonly found in Integrin proteins. There are two isoforms of ITFG3 that are produced as a result of alternative splicing events.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsProtein ITFG3; Chromosome 16 open reading frame 9; gs19; integrin alpha FG-GAP repeat containing 3; ITFG3; ITFG3_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameITFG3 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetProtein ITFG3; cDNA FLJ60496, ITFG3 and IDBG-714547 and ENSG00000269881 and, multiple
bs-9633R-A350 | ITFG3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9633R-A350
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namefamily with sequence similarity 234 member A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 16 open reading frame 9
- integrin alpha FG-GAP repeat containing 3
- family with sequence similarity 234, member A
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-12-21
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-9633R-A488 | ITFG3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9633R-A555 | ITFG3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9633R-A594 | ITFG3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9633R-A647 | ITFG3 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR