Interleukin 8 is available 1 time from Gentaur genprice labs
- Ordering informationThe catalog number at Gentaur for this research reagent is 544-MBS2001871. It is a frequent ordered item.
- DeliveryThe Interleukin 8 can be delivered to your laboratory the next week after your order if you order before Friday 15:00.
- Users referenceContact us for laboratory references of researchers that recently used this product in Europe or the United States.
- Gene target
- Short nameInterleukin 8
- Alternative nameInterleukin 8
544-MBS2001871 | Interleukin 8size: 1 vial | 741.63 USD
- Catalog number544-MBS2001871
- Price741.63 USD
- Size1 vial
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 17A
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- interleukin 17 (cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated serine esterase 8)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-10-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:A cytokine that promotes differentiation and activation of EOSINOPHILS. It also triggers activated B-LYMPHOCYTES to differentiate into IMMUNOGLOBULIN-secreting cells.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersanalogs & derivatives, immunology, pharmacokinetics, biosynthesis, physiology, therapeutic use, secretion, toxicity, poisoning, administration & dosage, adverse effects, agonists, blood, cerebrospinal fluid, chemical synthesis, contraindications, deficiency, chemistry, urine, radiation effects, history, analysis, antagonists & inhibitors, classification, economics, genetics, isolation & purification, metabolism, pharmacology, standards, supply & distribution
- PubMedWhile serum TSLP levels were unaffected by concomitant allergies and atopic comorbidities, serum levels of IL-31, IL-33 and sST2 were affected to a small extent. We found a positive correlation between TSLP, IL-31 and IL-33, and an inverse relationship between IL-33 and sST2Il-31 is not a TH2 cytokine in the classical sense but is likely to be expressed by a number of cells in an allergic situation in which IL-4 is present and possibly contribute to the allergic reaction.IL-31-positive cells were observed as mononuclear infiltrating cells and as CD11b co-expressing cells in severe atopic dermatitis samples.The results of our analyses regarding serum levels and receptor expression do not suggest a central role of IL-31 in Mycosis fungoides/Sezary syndrome pathogenesis.the results suggest that IL-31 may be a candidate gene associated with the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritisIn summary, TGF-beta1 and IL-31 were linked to progression from chronic hepatitis B to liver cirrhosis, and correlated well with the severity of disease.IL-31 is overexpressed in the lesional skin of LP but its expression does not correlate with intensity of pruritus.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene