Interleukin-8 - Control Lysate
Interleukin-8 - Control Lysate is available 1 time from Nordc labs
- CategoryOther Reagents
- Long descriptionInterleukin 8 (IL-8), formerly called monocyte-derived neutrophil chemotactic factor, belongs to the C-X-C chemokine family. It was originally discovered and purified independently by a number of laboratories as a neutrophil chemotactic and activating factor. It was also referred to as neutrophil activating protein, neutrophil chemotactic factor, leukocyte adhesion inhibitor, granulocyte chemotactic protein and T-lymphocyte chemotactic factor. IL-8 consists of 72 amino acids with a molecular weight of 8 kDa. IL-8 exhibits chemotactic activity in vitro for T cells, basophils and neutrophils. IL-8 activates neutrophils to release lysosomal enzymes including myeloperoxidase, -mannosidase and -glucuronidase. _x000B_IL-1, TNF, Lipopolysaccharides and viruses induce the production of IL-8 from fibroblasts, keratinocytes, endothelial cells, hepatoma cells, astrocytoma cells, glioblastoma cells, lung epithelial cells, synovial membrane cells, melanocytes, melanoma cells and gastric cancer cells.
- Antibody come fromHybridoma produced by the fusion of splenocytes from mice immunized with human PMC-42 breat carcinoma cells and mouse myeloma cells.
- Other descriptionProvided as solution in phosphate buffered saline with 0.08% sodium azide.
- Clonenot specified
- Antigen-antibody binding interactionInterleukin-8 - Control Lysate
- Antibody is raised insee techfile
- Antibody's reacts withsee techfile
- Antibody's reacts with these speciesThis antibody doesn't cross react with other species
- Antibody's specificityNo Data Available
- ApplicationActivity Assay
- Antibody's suited forAntibody detects human keratin 18 by Western blot at 45 kDa. Also detects CK18 by immunohistochemistry on frozen and paraffin-embedded tissues. Optimal concentration should be evaluated by serial dilutions.
- Relevant references1. Lauerova, L., et al. 'Novel monoclonal antibodies defining epitope of human cytokeratin 18 molecule.' Hybridoma 1988, 7, 495-504_x000B__x000B_2. Moll, R., et al. The catalog of human cytokeratins: patterns of expression in normal epithelia, tumors and cultured cells. Cell 1982, 31, 11-24
- Protein numbersee ncbi
- WarningsThis product is intended FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, and FOR TESTS IN VITRO, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures involving humans or animals. This datasheet is as accurate as reasonably achievable, but Nordic-MUbio accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- DescriptionIsotype or positive controls by peptides, antibodies and deactivated samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameInterleukin-8 - Control Lysate
- Alternative nameInterleukin-8 - reference Lysate
- Alternative techniquecontrols
X1240C | Interleukin-8 - Control Lysatesize: 20 μg | 557.33 USD