Integrin beta 1 Clone Mouse Monoclonal antibody
Integrin beta 1 Clone Mouse Monoclonal antibody is available 3 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
YM2031 | Integrin beta 1, Clone cocktail: BV7 + C257, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Humansize: 1000ul | 1416.38 USD
BYA6697-1 | Integrin beta 1, Clone: W1B10, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Chickensize: 0.2 ml | 686.27 USD
YSGCSA500E | Integrin beta 1, ~100kD, Clone: AG89, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human; WB/IP/FACSsize: 0.1mg | 1491.35 USD
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Clavibacter michiganensis subsp michiganensis Dihydrodipicolinate reductase dapB Dihydrodipicolinate reductase dapB