IncuSet Protein Chip Incubation Cassette
IncuSet Protein Chip Incubation Cassette is available 1 time from Kapitalbio labs
430020 | IncuSet Protein Chip Incubation Cassettesize: 1 slide | 194.79 USD
- Catalog number430020
- Price194.79 USD
- Size1 slide
- ConceptScope note:Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of chemical processes or phenomena; includes the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Product typecassettes for slide storage
- Product detailsThe product IncuSet Protein Chip Incubation Cassetteit is used for incubation processes for protein chips. The unit can accommodate standard microscope slides (25mm x 75mm).The design of the cassettes ensures uniform reaction temperatures among multiple slides. Wells in the base hold 200 uL of water to maintain optimal internal humidity during incubation at elevated temperature.
- PropertiesPrecipitation of Chromatins is a pull down technique of native DNA sequences by specific binding proteins on which on the other side of the protein the antibody can bind. Lots of antibodies are not suited for Chip analysis pulldown because they bind on the binding site of the DNA. The kapitalbio antibody is proven to not bind on the DNA binding site and is suitable for ChiP precipitation supplied in 1 vials.
- Gene target
- Short nameIncuSet Protein Chip Incubation Cassette
- Alternative nameIncuSet Protein Chip Incubation Cassette
- Alternative techniqueepigenetics