INA (257CT7.1.2) Monoclonal Antibody
INA (257CT7.1.2) Monoclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameINA (257CT7.1.2) Monoclonal Antibody
- Also known asINA (257CT7.1.2) Monoclonal Antibody
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenINA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against INA.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- Clone number257CT7.1.2
- SourceThis INA antibody is generated from mice immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 290-319 amino acids from human INA.
- Gene ID number9118
- Swiss ProtQ16352
- Tested ApplicationsWB, IHC-P, IF
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:1000), IF(1:10~50)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenClass-IV neuronal intermediate filament that is able to self-assemble. It is involved in the morphogenesis of neurons. It may form an independent structural network without the involvement of other neurofilaments or it may cooperate with NF-L to form the filamentous backbone to which NF-M and NF-H attach to form the cross-bridges.
- Purification methodPurified monoclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesNEF5; NF-66; TXBP-1; Alpha-internexin; Alpha-Inx; 66 kDa neurofilament protein; Neurofilament-66; Neurofilament 5; INA
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameINA (257CT7.1.2) Monoclonal Antibody
- Alternative nameINA (257CT7.1.2) monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bsm-51074M | INA (257CT7.1.2) Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 246.34 USD
Recombinant Campylobacter jejuni subsp jejuni serotype O 6 Thiazole synthase thiG Thiazole synthase thiG