IL8 Inhibitor is available 3 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inN/A
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- DescriptionTissue, pathway, proteinase, peptidase, protease ,acrosin, lipoprotein, activator, caspase, trypsin, papain, esterase inhibitors are proteins or receptor ligands or receptor antagonists that bind to an enzyme receptor and decreases its activity. Since blocking an enzyme's activity can kill a pathogen or correct a metabolic imbalance, many drugs are enzyme inhibitors. Not all receptor antagonist that bind to enzymes are inhibitors; enzyme activator ligands or agonists bind to enzymes and increase their enzymatic activity, while enzyme substrates bind and are converted to products in the normal catalytic cycle of the enzyme.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL8 Inhibitor
- Alternative nameinterleukin 8 suppressor
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828
abx265988 | IL8 Inhibitorsize: 10 mg | 454.16 USD
abx265988 | IL8 Inhibitorsize: 5 mg | 354.92 USD
abx265988 | IL8 Inhibitorsize: 25 mg | 693.5 USD
Recombinant Libertia formosa 30S ribosomal protein S4 chloroplastic rps4 30S ribosomal protein S4 chloroplastic rps4
WNT1 Inducible Signaling Pathway protein 2 (WISP2) Rabbit antibody to or anti-Human Polyclonal (aa102-117) antibody