IL8 Antibody (PURE)
IL8 Antibody (PURE) is available 1 time from Abbex labs
abx200558 | IL8 Antibody (PURE)size: 100 μg | 618.53 USD
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inMouse
- TargetIL8 Antibody
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- similar_products2021625148 1012162778 1011907284 1021664314 1021664317 1021664315 1021664322 1010906447 3021644208 3021664323 2021672390 2021673826 1012594108 1012606031 2021618331 2021644208 2021664313 2021664319
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- DescriptionThe ultrapure IL8 Antibody (PURE) supplied from abbex is supplied in 1. The reagent contains very low traces of production synthesis impurities and is highly purified by ultra filtration and distillation for the chemical compounds.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL8 Antibody (PURE)
- TechniqueAntibody, Pure
- Alternative nameinterleukin 8 (Antibody to) (PURE)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828
Recombinant Shewanella putrefaciens Nicotinate nucleotide dimethylbenzimidazole phosphoribosyltransferase cobT