IL8 Antibody FITC
IL8 Antibody FITC is available 3 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- TargetIL8 Antibody
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This abbex Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. abbex FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL8 Antibody (FITC)
- TechniqueAntibody, FITC
- Alternative nameinterleukin 8 (Antibody to) (fluorecein)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828
abx107012 | IL8 Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 498.34 USD
abx107682 | IL8 Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 498.34 USD
abx107724 | IL8 Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 498.34 USD
Recombinant Methanocaldococcus jannaschii Diaminopimelate decarboxylase lysA Diaminopimelate decarboxylase lysA
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies