IL8 5 to 5
IL8 5 to 5 is available 3 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inN/A
- Target5 to
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL8 (-5 +5)
- Alternative nameinterleukin 8 (-5 to +5)
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828
abx266181 | IL8 (-5 to +5)size: 25 mg | 833.6 USD
abx266181 | IL8 (-5 to +5)size: 5 mg | 394.62 USD
abx266181 | IL8 (-5 to +5)size: 10 mg | 514.87 USD
Recombinant Manduca sexta MD 2 related lipid recognition protein MD 2 related lipid recognition protein
Tissue Section Panel Rat Adult Normal Multi Tissue Tissue Section Panel Rat Adult Normal Multi Tissue
Recombinant Rhodobacter sphaeroides UDP N acetylmuramate alanine ligase murC UDP N acetylmuramate alanine ligase murC