IL7R alpha Antibody
IL7R alpha Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
- Target antigenIL7R alpha
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human, mouse, rat
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human IL7R alpha (278-315aa DHKKTLEHLCKKPRKNLNVSFNPESFLDCQIHRVDDIQ), different from the related mouse sequence by nine amino acids.
- Product configurationEach vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the IL7R alpha Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe IL7R alpha Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundThe interleukin-7 receptor, also known as IL7R alpha, is a protein found on the surface of cells. It is mapped to 5p13. Interleukin-7 receptor has been shown to play a critical role in the development of immune cells called lymphocytes - specifically in a process known as V(D)J recombination. This protein is also found to control the accessibility of a region of the genome that contains the T-cell receptor gamma gene, by STAT5 and histone acetylation. Knockout studies in mice suggest that blocking apoptosis is an essential function of this protein during differentiation and activation of T lymphocytes. Functional defects in this protein may be associated with the pathogenesis of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID).
- Related articles1. "Entrez Gene: IL7R interleukin 7 receptor". 2. Kroemer RT, Richards WG (December 1996). "Homology modeling study of the human interleukin-7 receptor complex".Protein Eng. 9 (12): 1135–42. 3. O'Doherty C, Alloza I, Rooney M, Vandenbroeck K (November 2009). "IL7RA polymorphisms and chronic inflammatory arthropathies". Tissue Antigens 74 (5): 429–31.
- Gene NameIL7R
- Protein NameInterleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha
- Gene Full Nameinterleukin 7 receptor
- SynonymsCD 127 | CD127 | CD127 antigen | IL 7R alpha | IL-7R-alpha | IL 7R | IL7R | IL-7RA | IL7RA | IL7Ralpha | ILRA | Interleukin 7 receptor | P16871
- Uniprot IDP16871
- Entrez GeneID3575
- DescriptionThe IL7R alpha Antibody is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL7R alpha Antibody
- Alternative nameinterleukin 7 receptor a (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 7 receptor, CD127 and CDW127 and IL-7R-alpha and IL7RA and ILRA, IL7R and IDBG-16161 and ENSG00000168685 and 3575, this GO :0000018 and regulation of DNA recombination and biological process this GO :0000902 and cell morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0001915 and negative regulation of T cell mediated cytotoxicity and biological process this GO :0002377 and immunoglobulin production and biological process this GO :0003823 and antigen binding and molecular function this GO :0004896 and cytokine receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0004917 and interleukin-7 receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006955 and immune response and biological process this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0007166 and cell surface receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0008361 and regulation of cell size and biological process this GO :0009897 and external side of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0010628 and positive regulation of gene expression and biological process this GO :0016020 and membrane and cellular component this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0016049 and cell growth and biological process this GO :0019221 and cytokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0030217 and T cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0033089 and positive regulation of T cell differentiation in thymus and biological process this GO :0038111 and interleukin-7-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0042100 and B cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0048535 and lymph node development and biological process this GO :0048872 and homeostasis of number of cells and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0003823: antigen binding and also this GO :0004896: cytokine receptor activity and also this GO :0004917: interleukin-7 receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0003823: antigen binding, this GO :0004896: cytokine receptor activity, this GO :0004917: interleukin-7 receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular, Il7r and IDBG-129135 and ENSMUSG00000003882 and 16197, IL7R and IDBG-630353 and ENSBTAG00000019975 and 521554
PB9948 | IL7R alpha Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 460.36 USD
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT