IL7 Blocking Peptide
IL7 Blocking Peptide is available 2 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inSynthetic
- TargetIL7 Blocking
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- GeneIL-7 is a hematopoietic growth factor secreted by stromal cells in the bone marrow and thymus. It is also produced by keratinocytes, dendritic cells, hepatocytes, neurons, and epithelial cells but is not produced by normal lymphocytes. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-7 for cell culture or antibody production.
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL7 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameinterleukin 7 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 7, IL-7, IL7 and IDBG-26153 and ENSG00000104432 and 3574, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il7 and IDBG-130583 and ENSMUSG00000040329 and 16196, IL7 and IDBG-644827 and ENSBTAG00000016284 and 280827
abx062789 | IL7 Blocking Peptidesize: 1 mg | 358.14 USD
abx062789 | IL7 Blocking Peptidesize: 5 mg | 559.6 USD
Cyclin D1, Cyclin D2, NO X w/Cyclin D3, ~36&34kD, Clone: 5D4, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, Mouse; WB/ICC/IHC
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Recombinant Vibrio splendidus UPF0265 protein VS_II0351 VS_II0351 UPF0265 protein VS_II0351 VS_II0351
Recombinant Serratia proteamaculans Adenylosuccinate synthetase purA Adenylosuccinate synthetase purA