IL7 antibody is available 1 time from Mbs monoclonals labs
GEN532389 | IL7 antibodysize: 500ug | 459.35 USD
- Also known asIL7
- Other namesinterleukin-7 isoform 4; IL7 nirs variant 1; interleukin-7; interleukin 7; N/A
- SubcategoryMnoclonal antibodies
- Gene nameIL7
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesIL7; IL7; IL-7; N/A
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG1
- Host organismMouse (Mus musculus)
- Species reactivityN/A; Due to limited knowledge and inability for testing each and every species, the reactivity of the antibody may extend to other species which are not listed hereby.
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman IL-7; Since it is not possible to test each and every species our knowledge on the corss reactivity of the antibodies is limited. This particular antibody might cross react with speacies outside of the listed ones.
- Purification methodN/A
- Form/AppearanceLyophilized from PBS.
- Storage and shippingStore the antibody at -20 degrees Celsius until reconstitution. After it's reconstituted product may be stored at +4 degrees Celsius for short periods of time. For long term storage aliquot the antibody and keep at -20C. Avoid reeze/thaw cycles.
- Tested applications:ELISA (EIA), Inhibition, Western Blot (WB)
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneIL-7 is a hematopoietic growth factor secreted by stromal cells in the bone marrow and thymus. It is also produced by keratinocytes, dendritic cells, hepatocytes, neurons, and epithelial cells but is not produced by normal lymphocytes. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-7 for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL7 antibody
- Alternative nameinterleukin 7 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 7, IL-7, IL7 and IDBG-26153 and ENSG00000104432 and 3574, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il7 and IDBG-130583 and ENSMUSG00000040329 and 16196, IL7 and IDBG-644827 and ENSBTAG00000016284 and 280827