Il7 Antibody is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OASA08443 | Il7 Antibodysize: one vial | 480.01 USD
- Recognized antigenIl7
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameIl7
- Long nameAntibody against Il7
- StorageFor shorter time periods the Il7 Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the Il7 Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the Il7 antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneIL-7 is a hematopoietic growth factor secreted by stromal cells in the bone marrow and thymus. It is also produced by keratinocytes, dendritic cells, hepatocytes, neurons, and epithelial cells but is not produced by normal lymphocytes. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-7 for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIl7 Antibody
- Alternative nameinterleukin 7 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 7, IL-7, IL7 and IDBG-26153 and ENSG00000104432 and 3574, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il7 and IDBG-130583 and ENSMUSG00000040329 and 16196, IL7 and IDBG-644827 and ENSBTAG00000016284 and 280827