IL1RAPL2 IL-1R9 Antibody Conjugated
IL1RAPL2 IL-1R9 Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIL1RAPL2/IL-1R9
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundIL-1R9 is a member of the interleukin-1/Toll-like receptor family expressed in fetal brain. It is a single pass transmembrane protein with a highly conserved cytoplasmic region that is slightly longer than that of other family members. IL-1R9 is highly homologous to IL-1R8 and the IL-1 accessory protein receptor chains. The genes encoding IL-1R9 and IL-1R8 are both found on the X-chromosome in the region associated with X-linked non-syndromic mental retardation. Unlike other family members, IL-1R9 and IL-1R8 do not activate NF-kB.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsIL 1 RAPL 2; IL 1 receptor accessory protein like 2; IL 1R 9; IL 1R9 antibodyIL 1RAPL 2 ; IL-1 receptor accessory protein-like 2; IL-1-RAPL-2; IL-1R-9; IL-1R9; IL-1RAPL-2; IL1 receptor accessory protein like 2; IL1R9; IL1RAPL 2; IL1RAPL-2; IL1RAPL-2-related protein ; IL1RAPL2; IL1RAPL2 related protein; Interleukin 1 receptor 9; Interleukin 1 receptor accessory protein like 2; Interleukin-1 receptor 9; IRPL2_HUMAN; Three immunoglobulin domain containing IL1 receptor related 1 antibodyThree immunoglobulin domain-containing IL-1 receptor-related 1; TIGIRR 1; TIGIRR-1; TIGIRR1; X linked interleukin 1 receptor accessory protein like 2; X-linked interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein-like 2.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 1 receptor accessory protein-like 2, IL1RAPL2 and IDBG-80984 and ENSG00000189108 and 26280, this GO :0004908 and interleukin-1 receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0004910 and interleukin-1, Type II, blocking receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0007165 and signal transduction and biological process this GO :0007417 and central nervous system development and biological process this GO :0016021 and integral component of membrane and cellular component this GO :0019221 and cytokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process, interleukin-1, this GO :0004908: interleukin-1 receptor activity and also this GO :0004910: interleukin-1, Type II, blocking receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0004908: interleukin-1 receptor activity, this GO :0004910: interleukin-1, Type II, blocking receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Il1rapl2 and IDBG-173736 and ENSMUSG00000059203 and 60367, IL1RAPL2 and IDBG-633230 and ENSBTAG00000044025 and 523444
bs-11855R-Biotin | IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-11855R-Cy3 | IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11855R-Cy5 | IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11855R-Cy5.5 | IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11855R-Cy5.5
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameIL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameinterleukin 1 receptor accessory protein-like 2/Interleukin-1R9 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 1 receptor accessory protein like 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-11-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Interleukin receptors
- TIR domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIncreased circulating levels of interleukin 1 receptor antagonist is associated with Hepatitis C virus positive patients and with those affected also by non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with or without cryoglobulinemia syndromeThe increased expression of IL-1 receptor and the colocalization with reciprocal ligands in patients with myositis but not in healthy controls support the hypothesis of a crucial role of IL-1 in the pathogenesis of polymyositis and dermatomyositis.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11855R-Cy7 | IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11855R-FITC | IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-11855R-HRP | IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-11855R-PE | IL1RAPL2/IL-1R9 Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 451.76 USD