IL1F10 Blocking Peptide
IL1F10 Blocking Peptide is available 1 time from Abbex labs
abx061941 | IL1F10 Blocking Peptidesize: 5 mg | 519.01 USD
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inN/A
- TargetIL1F10 Blocking
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- DescriptionPeptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL1F10 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative nameinterleukin 1 family, member 10 (theta) inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 1 family, member 10 (theta), IL1F10 and IDBG-66783 and ENSG00000136697 and 84639, interleukin-1 receptor binding, Extracellular, Il1f10 and IDBG-142314 and ENSMUSG00000046845 and 215274, BT.106467 and IDBG-634664 and ENSBTAG00000018012 and 615702
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies