IL12RB2 Antibody Conjugated
IL12RB2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIL12RB2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IL12RB2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationExtracellular
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IL-12RB2
- Gene ID number3595
- Swiss ProtQ99665
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundReceptor for interleukin-12. This subunit is the signaling component coupling to the JAK2/STAT4 pathway. Promotes the proliferation of T-cells as well as NK cells. Induces the promotion of T-cells towards the Th1 phenotype by strongly enhancing IFN-gamma production.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsInterleukin-12 receptor subunit beta-2; IL-12 receptor subunit beta-2; IL-12R subunit beta-2; IL-12R-beta-2; IL-12RB2; IL12RB2
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 12 receptor, beta 2, IL12RB2 and IDBG-99563 and ENSG00000081985 and 3595, this GO :0004896 and cytokine receptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005887 and integral component of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0007166 and cell surface receptor signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0008284 and positive regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0009897 and external side of plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0018108 and peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation and biological process this GO :0019221 and cytokine-mediated signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0019901 and protein kinase binding and molecular function this GO :0032496 and response to lipopolysaccharide and biological process this GO :0032609 and interferon-gamma production and biological process this GO :0032729 and positive regulation of interferon-gamma production and biological process this GO :0034097 and response to cytokine and biological process, protein kinase binding, this GO :0004896: cytokine receptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding and also this GO :0019901: protein kinase binding, this GO :0004896: cytokine receptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0019901: protein kinase binding, Cell surfaces, Il12rb2 and IDBG-153874 and ENSMUSG00000018341 and 16162, IL12RB2 and IDBG-638111 and ENSBTAG00000009455 and 282452
bs-2604R-Biotin | IL12RB2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2604R-Cy3 | IL12RB2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2604R-Cy5 | IL12RB2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2604R-Cy5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameIL12RB2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameIL12RB2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameinterleukin 12 receptor, b 2 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 12 receptor subunit beta 2
- Synonyms gene name
- interleukin 12 receptor, beta 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-02-10
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Fibronectin type III domain containing
- Interleukin receptors
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedT-bet expression during T cell activation was strongly dependent on IFN-gamma signaling and STAT1 activation.Data indicate that delayed induction of the IL-12Rbeta2 receptor component after STAT1 activation helped ensure that Treg cells do not readily complete STAT4-dependent Th1 cell development and lose their ability to suppress effector T cell proliferation.Results show that direct IL-12 receptor signaling to CD8(+) T cells determines the cell fate decision between short-lived effector cells and memory precursor effector cells, which is dependent on pathogen-induced local cytokine milieu.A point mutation in IL-12rb2 of the C57BL/10ScCr mouse produces a truncated beta2 chain which can still form a heterodimeric IL-12R that allows phosphorylation of Janus kinase 2 but is incapable of mediating STAT4 phosphorylation.NO activates soluble guanylyl cyclase, leading to the up-regulation of cGMP, which selectively induces the expression of IL-12 receptor beta2.Contrary to the expectation that the absence of IL-12RB2 would protect from experimental autoimmune encephalitis, IL-12RB2-deficient mice develop earlier and more severe disease, with extensive demyelination and central nervous system inflammation.IL-12Rbeta2 regulates both the number and functional maturity of regulatory T cells by a novel mechanism for the regulation of autoimmune diseases via the IL-12 pathway.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2604R-Cy5.5 | IL12RB2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2604R-Cy7 | IL12RB2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2604R-FITC | IL12RB2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2604R-HRP | IL12RB2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies