IL10 Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
PA1354 | IL10 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 373.44 USD
- Target antigenIL10
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human
- ImmunogenA synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the N-terminus of human IL10(46-60aa DAFSRVKTFFQMKDQ).
- Product configurationEach vial contains 5mg BSA, 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg Thimerosal, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the IL10 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe IL10 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundInterleukin-10(IL-10 or IL10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor(CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans IL-10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. It is capable of inhibiting synthesis of pro-inflammatory cytokines like IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNFalpha and GM-CSF made by cells such as macrophages and regulatory T-cells.IL-10 also displays potent abilities to suppress the antigen presentation capacity of antigen presenting cells. Kim et al.(1992) showed that the mouse Il 10 gene contains 5 exons and spans about 5.2 kb of genomic DNA. Eskdale et al.(1997) mapped the IL10 gene to the junction between 1q31 and 1q32.
- Related articles1. Eskdale J, Kube D, Tesch H, Gallagher G (1997). "Mapping of the human IL10 gene and further characterization of the 5' flanking sequence".
- Gene NameIL10
- Protein NameInterleukin-10(IL-10)
- Gene Full Nameinterleukin 10
- SynonymsCSIF antibody|Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor antibody|GVHDS antibody|IL 10 antibody|IL-10 antibody|IL10 antibody|IL10A antibody|Interleukin 10 antibody|Interleukin-10 antibody|Interleukin10 antibody|MGC126450 antibody|MGC126451 antibody|T-cell growth inhibitory factor antibody|TGIF antibody
- Uniprot IDP22301
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL10 Antibody
- Alternative nameinterleukin 10 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246