IL10 Antibody HRP
IL10 Antibody HRP is available 2 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- TargetIL10 Antibody
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL10 Antibody ( )
- Alternative nameinterleukin 10 (Antibody to) (horseradish peroxidase)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246
abx108516 | IL10 Antibody (HRP)size: 100 μg | 498.34 USD
abx109076 | IL10 Antibody (HRP)size: 100 μg | 498.34 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Donkey Pancreas Specific Transcription Factor 1A ELISA Kit Pancreas Specific Transcription Factor 1A
Recombinant Vibrio harveyi tRNA1 Val adenine 37 N6 methyltransferase tRNA1 Val adenine 37 N6 methyltransferase