IL10 Antibody FITC
IL10 Antibody FITC is available 2 times from Abbex labs
abx107659 | IL10 Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 481.84 USD
abx107095 | IL10 Antibody (FITC)size: 100 μg | 481.84 USD
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Raised inRabbit
- TargetIL10 Antibody
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.This abbex Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. abbex FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- ConjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL10 Antibody (FITC)
- TechniqueAntibody, FITC
- Alternative nameinterleukin 10 (Antibody to) (fluorecein)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp