IL1 Receptor I Antibody Conjugated
IL1 Receptor I Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIL-1R1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IL-1R1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IL-1R1
- Gene ID number3554
- Swiss ProtP14778
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundReceptor for IL1A, IL1B and IL1RN. After binding to interleukin-1 associates with the corecptor IL1RAP to form the high affinity interleukin-1 receptor complex which mediates interleukin-1-dependent activation of NF-kappa-B, MAPK and other pathways. Signaling involves the recruitment of adapter molecules such as TOLLIP, MYD88, and IRAK1 or IRAK2 via the respective TIR domains of the receptor/coreceptor subunits. Binds ligands with comparable affinity and binding of antagonist IL1RN prevents association with IL1RAP to form a signaling complex.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsP80; IL1R; IL1RA; CD121A; D2S1473; IL-1R-alpha; Interleukin-1 receptor type 1; IL-1R-1; IL-1RT-1; IL-1RT1; CD121 antigen-like family member A; Interleukin-1 receptor alpha; Interleukin-1 receptor type I; IL1R1; IL1RT1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2594R-Biotin | IL1 Receptor I Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2594R-Cy3 | IL1 Receptor I Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2594R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameIL1 Receptor I Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the IL1 Receptor I Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- DescriptionThe receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameIL1 Receptor I Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameIL1 Receptor I (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 1 alpha
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIL-1 signaling plays a pivotal role in activating mucosal stromal cells to secrete CXCL1 which is essential for infiltration of IL-22-secreting neutrophils upon Citrobacter rodentium infection.Osteolysis also was not substantially altered in double knock out mice lacking both the interleukin-1 receptor and interleukin-6 or in double knock out mice lacking both TNF receptor-1 and TNF receptor-2IL-1 deficiency causes impairment of cytokine production and phagocytosis by macrophages and can lead to impaired host response in Pseudomonas aeruginosa sepsisThe IL-1 ligand and receptor are expressed in the midgestation liver and act in the physiological regulation of fetal liver hematopoietic progenitor cells and hematopoietic stem cells.IL-1 gene cluster is not a susceptibility locus for enthesitis related arthritis category of juvenile idiopathic arthritisIL-1 signaling, via IL-1R1 and MyD88, is required for development of postoperative ileus after intestinal manipulation in mice.Corticosterone, IL-1 and IL-6 concentrations were much higher in serum of dominant and subordinate mice than in the control group (p<0.05).
- Entrez Gene
bs-2594R-Cy5 | IL1 Receptor I Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2594R-Cy5.5 | IL1 Receptor I Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2594R-Cy7 | IL1 Receptor I Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2594R-FITC | IL1 Receptor I Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2594R-HRP | IL1 Receptor I Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD