IL-8 Inhibitor Peptide
IL-8 Inhibitor Peptide is available 3 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryProteins And Peptides
- Raised inSynthetic
- Target8 Inhibitor
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 15-25 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- DescriptionTissue, pathway, proteinase, peptidase, protease ,acrosin, lipoprotein, activator, caspase, trypsin, papain, esterase inhibitors are proteins or receptor ligands or receptor antagonists that bind to an enzyme receptor and decreases its activity. Since blocking an enzyme's activity can kill a pathogen or correct a metabolic imbalance, many drugs are enzyme inhibitors. Not all receptor antagonist that bind to enzymes are inhibitors; enzyme activator ligands or agonists bind to enzymes and increase their enzymatic activity, while enzyme substrates bind and are converted to products in the normal catalytic cycle of the enzyme.Peptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL-8 Inhibitor Peptide
- Alternative nameInterleukin-8 suppressor short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquepeptides
abx163417 | IL-8 Inhibitor Peptidesize: 5 mg | 616.89 USD
abx163417 | IL-8 Inhibitor Peptidesize: 10 mg | 837.38 USD
abx163417 | IL-8 Inhibitor Peptidesize: 1 mg | 376.47 USD