IL-7 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
IL-7 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameIL-7 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIL-7
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IL-7. Belongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse IL-7
- Gene ID number16196
- Swiss ProtP10168
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityMouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHematopoietic growth factor capable of stimulating the proliferation of lymphoid progenitors. It is important for proliferation during certain stages of B-cell maturation.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- SynonymsIl-7; hlb368; A630026I06Rik; Interleukin-7; Il7
- Gene target
- Short nameIL-7 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameInterleukin-7 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1811R-Cy5.5 | IL-7 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1811R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 7
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1989-10-12
- Entrez gene record
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies