IL-17E IL-25 Antibody Conjugated
IL-17E IL-25 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIL-17E/IL-25
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IL-17E/IL-25.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IL-17E
- Gene ID number64806
- Swiss ProtQ9H293
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundInduces activation of NF-kappa-B and stimulates production of the proinflammatory chemokine IL-8. Proinflammatory cytokine favoring Th2-type immune responses.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsIL17E; Interleukin-25; IL-25; Interleukin-17E; IL-17E; IL25; UNQ3120/PRO10272
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2613R-Biotin | IL-17E/IL-25 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2613R-Cy3 | IL-17E/IL-25 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2613R-Cy5 | IL-17E/IL-25 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2613R-Cy5.5 | IL-17E/IL-25 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-2613R-Cy7 | IL-17E/IL-25 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2613R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameIL-17E/IL-25 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameIL-17E/IL-25 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameInterleukin-17E/Interleukin-25 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 25
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- interleukin 17E
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-01-26
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedIntranasal administration of IL-25 promotes Th2 cell-mediated production of IL-4, IL-5, IL-13, and eotaxin mRNA in lung, eosinophilia in bronchoalveolar lavage and lung, epithelial cell hyperplasia, increased mucus secretion, and airway hyperreactivity.During chronic allergen responses, local blockade of pulmonary stem cell factor results in a significant reduction of interleukin(IL)-17E (IL-25).IL-17E was found to activate signaling pathways in B cells in vitro; has antitumor efficacy against several tumor types in vivocells in mesenteric lymph nodes, spleen, and liver expand robustly in response to exogenous IL-25 or IL-33 and after infection with the helminth Nippostrongylus brasiliensis, and they are the major innate IL-13-expressing cells under these conditionshelminth infection results in enhanced type 2 immunity and accelerated parasite expulsion. IL-1beta acts to decrease production of IL-25 and IL-33 at early time points following infection and parasite rejectionthere was no physiological role for IL-25 in either the differentiation of Th2 cells or their development to effector or memory Th2-cell subsetsColonic isolated lymphoid follicles develop in the absence of a number of factors required for the development of their small intestinal counterparts and can be specifically suppressed by factors other than IL-25.beta-catenin expression in invariant Natural Killer T cell precursors promotes differentiation toward iNKT2 and iNKT17 effector subsets and supports enhanced capacity to produce type 2 and 17 cytokines which in turn augment lung inflammation in mice.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-2613R-FITC | IL-17E/IL-25 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-2613R-HRP | IL-17E/IL-25 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR