IL-17C Antibody Conjugated
7x IL-17C Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenIL-17C
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IL-17C.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationSecreted
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IL-17C
- Gene ID number27189
- Swiss ProtQ9P0M4
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCytokine that plays a crucial role in innate immunity of the epithelium, including to intestinal bacterial pathogens, in an autocrine manner. Stimulates the production of antibacterial peptides and proinflammatory molecules for host defense by signaling through the NF-kappa-B and MAPK pathways. Acts synergically with IL22 in inducing the expression of antibacterial peptides, including S100A8, S100A9, REG3A and REG3G. Synergy is also observed with TNF and IL1B in inducing DEFB2 from keratinocytes. Depending on the type of insult, may have both protective and pathogenic properties, either by maintaining epithelial homeostasis after an inflammatory challenge or by promoting inflammatory phenotype. Enhanced IL17C/IL17RE signaling may also lead to greater susceptibility to autoimmune diseases.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCX2; IL-17C; Interleukin-17C; Cytokine CX2; IL17C; UNQ561/PRO1122
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2611R-Biotin | IL-17C Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-2611R-Cy3 | IL-17C Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2611R-Cy5 | IL-17C Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2611R-Cy5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameIL-17C Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameIL-17C Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameInterleukin-17C (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameinterleukin 17C
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-01-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-2611R-Cy5.5 | IL-17C Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2611R-Cy7 | IL-17C Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-2611R-FITC | IL-17C Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-2611R-HRP | IL-17C Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies