IgG, serum/plasma, immunoplate with agarose gel x15 tests
IgG, serum/plasma, immunoplate with agarose gel x15 tests is available 1 time from Tody laboratories labs
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Indicated price is per 10 ml. For price per ml or bulk quantity please contact us
- OrderingIf you wish to order IgG (Cat. #C27RD1011), please contact us to request a quote. For direct ordering, please send your purchase order, with your shipping and billing information, by email or by Fax.
- PrecautionsRadial Immunodiffusion immunoplates designed for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Europe.
- Gene target
- Short nameIgG, serum/plasma, immunoplate with agarose x15
- TechniqueAgarose, serum, Gel, IgG
- Alternative nameImmunoglobulin G, blood serum/plasma, immunoplate including molecular sieve electrophoretic matrix x15 tests
- Alternative techniqueseparation
C27RD1011 | IgG, serum/plasma, immunoplate with agarose gel x15 testssize: 15 tests | 57.81 USD
- Catalog numberC27RD1011
- Price57.81 USD
- Size15 tests
- PropertiesThe purest agarose was used in the production of IgG, serum/plasma, immunoplate with agarose x15 by Tody laboratories.
- TestA gel is a solid jelly-like material that can have properties ranging from soft and weak to hard and tough. Gels are defined as a substantially dilute cross-linked system, which exhibits no flow when in the steady-state. By weight, gels are mostly liquid, yet they behave like solids due to a three-dimensional cross-linked network within the liquid. It is the crosslinking within the fluid that gives a gel its structure (hardness) and contributes to the adhesive stick (tack). In this way gels are a dispersion of molecules of a liquid within a solid in which the solid is the continuous phase and the liquid is the discontinuous phase. The word gel was coined by 19th-century Scottish chemist Thomas Graham by clipping from gelatin.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Serum should be stored at +5°C
- Additional isotypeIgG
- DescriptionAzide Free Serum for cell culture FBS fetal bovine serum. Filtered serum for sterility. The polyclonal serum contains no red or white blood cells or clotting factors; it is the blood plasma not including the fibrinogens. Serum includes all proteins and antibodies not used in blood clotting (coagulation) and all the electrolytes, antibodies, antigens, hormones, and any exogenous substances like drugs and microorganisms. Plasmas on request.
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene